My little mermaid will be two weeks tomorrow! I can hardly believe it. It seems like she arrived only yesterday. The past two weeks have gone by in a bit of a blur. They seem to have been filled with mainly dirty nappies and breast feeding with a side order of sleep, a mountain of laundry and cold dinners.
New lessons have been learnt such as:
- Don’t leave a baby’s bum uncovered, you will regret this.
- Poo stains come out if you hang the washing out to dry in the sun and thankfully we have plenty of that here in Dubai.
- Sometimes my baby just likes to cry.
- No matter how tired, hungry or emotional I am all I need to do is look at her face to make me smile.
- How did people manage night feeds in the times before ipads? Reading blogs and forums keeps me from falling asleep before I have finished feeding.
- Lots of different people are going to end up seeing my boobs. Not much I can do about it.
I can not wait to see what the next few weeks are going to bring and love seeing my little one grow and develop!